Are you a seasoned entrepreneur eager to share your wisdom and support aspiring entrepreneurs? Or, are you a passionate advocate for fostering women and youth in entrepreneurship, ready to make a difference in your vibrant city? Join us in our mission to empower and uplift the next generation of business leaders. Explore a unique opportunity to contribute to the entrepreneurial landscape and inspire positive change.
About Athena FundX:
Athena FundX is at the forefront of empowering women in entrepreneurship globally. Our AI-driven platform offers personalized coaching and resources, fostering a supportive community for female entrepreneurs. Committed to impacting 1 Million Women in Entrepreneurship, Athena FundX is dedicated to innovative solutions addressing the unique challenges faced by women in business.
Location: In-person (across the UK) and virtual events and opportunities.
We are seeking dedicated and influential Entrepreneurship Ambassadors to join our global team. As an Entrepreneurship Ambassador for Athena FundX, you will be instrumental in driving user growth, fostering community engagement, and contributing to the success of women entrepreneurs worldwide. As part of the role, you will have the opportunity to boost your own profile, have leadership training and development opportunities, help build the Athena FundX community and essentially, get more women interested in entrepreneurship!
- User Onboarding:
- Introduce and onboard female entrepreneurs globally onto Athena Coach, showcasing its benefits and features.
- Implement personalized onboarding strategies for a diverse audience to ensure global user engagement and retention.
- Event Management / PR:
- Organize and execute 4 x roundtables & get-togethers across the year including workshops, coffee mornings, and networking sessions, to foster global community engagement.
- Leverage your entrepreneurial insight to curate events that resonate with diverse audiences worldwide.
- Interview opportunities with media (PR) to represent Athena FundX (and help boost your profile)
- Opportunities to get involved in or speak at corporate events
- Ambassador mini project, social posts, and content development as part of the role.
- Sponsorship Acquisition:
- Actively seek and secure global sponsorships for events, utilizing your networking prowess and global influence.
- Develop a strategic approach to attract sponsors, showcasing the potential for global brand exposure within the entrepreneurial community.
- Track and measure global user acquisition numbers, virtual and local event attendance, and global sponsorship revenue.
- Conduct regular performance assessments to identify areas of improvement and implement targeted strategies for enhancement.
We will also have paid opportunities available which will include a percentage of the net income generated through event sponsorship earnings.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship with a proven entrepreneurial track record or a strong interest in the field.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills, able to articulate the value of Athena Coach convincingly to a global audience.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with diverse communities and cultures on a global scale.
What we’re offering
You’d be joining the Athena FundX team on a professional freelance basis. The initial engagement will be a freelance contract for the role of Ambassador.
We would expect you to commit to the Ambassador programme for a minimum of 12 months, over this period, and excluding the paid opportunities, we anticipate that this would be a commitment of around ~60 days for all outreach activities outlined above (with flexibility around in-person attendance, prior commitments and so forth).
As an Ambassador, we will be aiming to boost your profile across our community and the wider business landscape. At the end of the year, you’ll receive a reference letter from Angie (our CEO) as well as a certificate recognising your contribution.
Entrepreneurship Ambassadors will receive a competitive Athena FundX Support:
- Assistance in facilitating virtual and local event logistics.
- Global promotion of events through Athena FundX’s social media channels.
Recognition and Rewards:
- Featured prominently on the Athena FundX website and social media as a Global Entrepreneurship Ambassador.
- Top performers receive invitations to exclusive annual galas across the globe.
Steps In The Application Process
If your initial application is successful we will invite you to a video interview. If then successful again you will be put through to the final stage of the process meeting some of the Athena FundX team in a virtual interview
Deadline for Application:
Athena FundX is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.